Sports Day and May Fair - Update
I am sure you have been watching the weather forecast for tomorrow as closely as we have. It is unbelievable that we have had three weeks of warm, dry and bright weather throughout May but are now faced with the prospect of rain on Sports Day for the third year in a row!
At the moment we are intending to go ahead with the planned programme, so suggest you come prepared with waterproofs and umbrellas in case of showers during the event.
We will check the weather forecast tomorrow morning and if we feel it is appropriate to cancel Sports Day we will inform you by parent mail and the school website by 10:00 am.
In the event that Sports Day is cancelled, the May Fair will go ahead at 2:15 pm (gates will open at 2pm) as planned. Activities will be set up within the school hall and some of the classrooms. If this is the case, please collect your child from their classroom doors at 2:15pm so that you can enjoy the fun of the fair!
Ms E Dare