Thank you for your interest in our school. Our website aims to give you a feel for our school, as well as providing up to date information for parents, pupils and the wider community. Please see the most recent parent satisfaction survey below . We are very proud of our school and encourage each other to ‘be the best that we can be’.
Our vision is for all children to become:
- Caring, kind and considerate members of our school family, who learn and grow in an environment that promotes well-being, positive relationships and respect and celebrates everyone as unique individuals.
- Resilient and determined learners, who are not afraid to make mistakes and make the most of all the opportunities they are presented with.
- Inquisitive learners who are enthusiastic about their learning, enjoy exploring endless opportunities and learn the essential skills to prepare them for their future.
- Confident and responsible members of society who have the skills to build friendships, learn collaboratively and work together to resolve conflicts.
- Positive and connected individuals who understand the importance of looking after themselves, each other and the world we live in.
We hope you enjoy your visit to our website, and that you find the information you are looking for. Please feel free to contact a member of our school office team who will be happy to help you with any questions you may have.
Ms E Dare, Head Teacher