Thank you for your interest in our school. Our website aims to give you a feel for our school, as well as providing up to date information for parents, pupils and the wider community. We are very proud of our school and encourage each other to ‘be the best that we can be’.
At Manor Infant School we strive to ‘be the best that we can be’ by:
- Offering an exciting, inspiring and challenging curriculum which makes learning irresistible and inescapable;
- Being highly aspirational for all learners, with the expectation they will always work at the limit of their capability to achieve their full potential;
- Providing a safe and stimulating environment where all learners grow and flourish as unique individuals.
Our school values:
- Love and Kindness
- Bravery and Honesty
- Teamwork and Friendship
- Exploring and Learning
- Love of life and our world
Our school values are derived from the character strengths the children learn to celebrate as part of our mental health programme, myHappymind. The programme helps create a positive mental health culture in which children build resilience, self-esteem and character. These values will support our children to become:
- Caring, kind and considerate members of our school family, who learn and grow in an environment that promotes well-being, positive relationships and respect and celebrates everyone as unique individuals.
- Resilient and determined learners, who are not afraid to make mistakes and make the most of all the opportunities they are presented with.
- Inquisitive learners who are enthusiastic about their learning, enjoy exploring endless opportunities and learn the essential skills to prepare them for their future.
- Confident and responsible members of society who have the skills to build friendships, learn collaboratively and work together to resolve conflicts.
- Positive and connected individuals who understand the importance of looking after themselves, each other and the world we live in.
We hope you enjoy your visit to our website, and that you find the information you are looking for. Please feel free to contact a member of our school office team who will be happy to help you with any questions you may have.
Ms E Dare, Head Teacher