"Be the best we can be!"
Love & kindness Bravery & honesty Exploring & learning
Teamwork & friendship Love of life and our world
At Manor Infant School we strive to ‘be the best that we can be’. We aim to enable all of our children to become:
- Caring, kind and understanding members of our school family, who will learn and grow in an environment that promotes well-being, positive relationships and respect, and celebrates everyone as individuals as well as part of our team.
- Resilient and determined learners, who are not afraid to make mistakes and make the most of all the opportunities they are presented with.
- Inquisitive learners who are enthusiastic about their learning, enjoy exploring endless opportunities and learn the essential skills to prepare them for their future.
- Confident and responsible members of society who have the skills to build friendships, learn collaboratively and work together to resolve conflicts.
- Positive and connected individuals who understand the importance of looking after ourselves, each other and the world we live in.
Please use the links below to find out more information about our Early Years Foundations Stage (Year R) and Key Stage 1 (Year 1 & Year 2).